This version of my amateur astronomy weblog is now using WordPress to manage the content. The
older version, which was a static html page,
is left as an archive.
After a lot of messing around with the CSS for this blog, I think I finally got it to look something close to the way I wanted it, with only some minor glitches.
I’m trying to change the look of this astroblog to make it resemble the style of some of the pages in the rest of the site. I’m still having trouble trying to figure out where some of the extra margin is coming from.
I decided to relaunch this astronomy weblog as a WordPress application; maintaining it by updating a static HTML page was getting to be too much of a pain, which is why I stopped doing it.
Bear with me while I figure the best way to use and configure WordPress.
Powered by WordPress